Picture of John and Marc

For Discussion Of Amityville Photographs
Post Reply
TC1
Amityville Addict
Posts: 133

Picture of John and Marc

Post by TC1 » Sat Jul 06, 2019 10:09 am

I was wondering about this picture that is of John and Marc, it is outside somebody's house and it looks maybe around 1972, I'll only post it here if it's cleared that I can do so with the admins.
I DON'T WANT TO BE HERE. Sherb and Dan, check your PMs. I DON'T WANT TO BE HERE. Sherb and Dan, check your PMs. I DON'T WANT TO BE HERE. Sherb and Dan, check your PMs. I DON'T WANT TO BE HERE. Sherb and Dan, check your PMs. I DON'T WANT TO BE HERE. Sherb and Dan, check your PMs.

User avatar
sherbetbizarre
Administrator
Posts: 9882
Contact:

Re: Picture of John and Marc

Post by sherbetbizarre » Sat Jul 06, 2019 3:27 pm

Sure, if there's no copyright over it.

TC1
Amityville Addict
Posts: 133

Re: Picture of John and Marc

Post by TC1 » Sat Jul 06, 2019 7:44 pm

That's the thing, I don't know if it is copywritten but I colorized it and upscaled it.
I DON'T WANT TO BE HERE. Sherb and Dan, check your PMs. I DON'T WANT TO BE HERE. Sherb and Dan, check your PMs. I DON'T WANT TO BE HERE. Sherb and Dan, check your PMs. I DON'T WANT TO BE HERE. Sherb and Dan, check your PMs. I DON'T WANT TO BE HERE. Sherb and Dan, check your PMs.

User avatar
sherbetbizarre
Administrator
Posts: 9882
Contact:

Re: Picture of John and Marc

Post by sherbetbizarre » Sun Jul 07, 2019 2:59 pm

Not seen that before. Where did it come from?

TC1
Amityville Addict
Posts: 133

Re: Picture of John and Marc

Post by TC1 » Sun Jul 07, 2019 5:27 pm

sherbetbizarre wrote:
Sun Jul 07, 2019 2:59 pm
Not seen that before. Where did it come from?
According to the person who sent it to me "Someone posted it on another amityville site on Facebook."
I DON'T WANT TO BE HERE. Sherb and Dan, check your PMs. I DON'T WANT TO BE HERE. Sherb and Dan, check your PMs. I DON'T WANT TO BE HERE. Sherb and Dan, check your PMs. I DON'T WANT TO BE HERE. Sherb and Dan, check your PMs. I DON'T WANT TO BE HERE. Sherb and Dan, check your PMs.

TC1
Amityville Addict
Posts: 133

Re: Picture of John and Marc

Post by TC1 » Sun Jul 07, 2019 7:16 pm

Also said it was taken at a friend's house.
I DON'T WANT TO BE HERE. Sherb and Dan, check your PMs. I DON'T WANT TO BE HERE. Sherb and Dan, check your PMs. I DON'T WANT TO BE HERE. Sherb and Dan, check your PMs. I DON'T WANT TO BE HERE. Sherb and Dan, check your PMs. I DON'T WANT TO BE HERE. Sherb and Dan, check your PMs.

User avatar
Amit Y Ville
Streaming on Twitch from the red room
Posts: 725

Re: Picture of John and Marc

Post by Amit Y Ville » Tue Jul 09, 2019 2:31 pm

So sad these two little boys were shot. That is true evil.
Had to have high, high hopes for a living - Panic! At The Disco

TC1
Amityville Addict
Posts: 133

Re: Picture of John and Marc

Post by TC1 » Tue Jul 09, 2019 8:30 pm

Amit Y Ville wrote:
Tue Jul 09, 2019 2:31 pm
So sad these two little boys were shot. That is true evil.
I don't care how crazy I sound to people, they're alive to me.
I DON'T WANT TO BE HERE. Sherb and Dan, check your PMs. I DON'T WANT TO BE HERE. Sherb and Dan, check your PMs. I DON'T WANT TO BE HERE. Sherb and Dan, check your PMs. I DON'T WANT TO BE HERE. Sherb and Dan, check your PMs. I DON'T WANT TO BE HERE. Sherb and Dan, check your PMs.

User avatar
Amit Y Ville
Streaming on Twitch from the red room
Posts: 725

Re: Picture of John and Marc

Post by Amit Y Ville » Wed Jul 10, 2019 6:55 am

TC1 wrote:
Tue Jul 09, 2019 8:30 pm
Amit Y Ville wrote:
Tue Jul 09, 2019 2:31 pm
So sad these two little boys were shot. That is true evil.
I don't care how crazy I sound to people, they're alive to me.
But imagine how evil you would have to be to actually aim a loded gun at a child, and pull the trigger? Especially your own brothers?

This definitely has some demonic or supernatural influence. I won't believe anything human was existing in Ronnie at that point.
Had to have high, high hopes for a living - Panic! At The Disco

TC1
Amityville Addict
Posts: 133

Re: Picture of John and Marc

Post by TC1 » Wed Jul 10, 2019 11:46 am

Amit Y Ville wrote:
Wed Jul 10, 2019 6:55 am
TC1 wrote:
Tue Jul 09, 2019 8:30 pm
Amit Y Ville wrote:
Tue Jul 09, 2019 2:31 pm
So sad these two little boys were shot. That is true evil.
I don't care how crazy I sound to people, they're alive to me.
But imagine how evil you would have to be to actually aim a loded gun at a child, and pull the trigger? Especially your own brothers?
Don't forget your own sweet, beautiful, innocent sisters.
I DON'T WANT TO BE HERE. Sherb and Dan, check your PMs. I DON'T WANT TO BE HERE. Sherb and Dan, check your PMs. I DON'T WANT TO BE HERE. Sherb and Dan, check your PMs. I DON'T WANT TO BE HERE. Sherb and Dan, check your PMs. I DON'T WANT TO BE HERE. Sherb and Dan, check your PMs.

High Hopes112
Amityville Member
Posts: 32

Re: Picture of John and Marc

Post by High Hopes112 » Tue Jul 16, 2019 10:08 pm

TC1 wrote:
Sat Jul 06, 2019 10:09 am
I was wondering about this picture that is of John and Marc, it is outside somebody's house and it looks maybe around 1972, I'll only post it here if it's cleared that I can do so with the admins.
That is actually a picture of John Matthew and his friend. I remember seeing this picture in a Shattered Hopes Documentary Clip.

TC1
Amityville Addict
Posts: 133

Re: Picture of John and Marc

Post by TC1 » Tue Jul 16, 2019 11:10 pm

High Hopes112 wrote:
Tue Jul 16, 2019 10:08 pm
TC1 wrote:
Sat Jul 06, 2019 10:09 am
I was wondering about this picture that is of John and Marc, it is outside somebody's house and it looks maybe around 1972, I'll only post it here if it's cleared that I can do so with the admins.
That is actually a picture of John Matthew and his friend. I remember seeing this picture in a Shattered Hopes Documentary Clip.
Oh, so the one in the purple shirt is one of John's friends and not Marc?
I DON'T WANT TO BE HERE. Sherb and Dan, check your PMs. I DON'T WANT TO BE HERE. Sherb and Dan, check your PMs. I DON'T WANT TO BE HERE. Sherb and Dan, check your PMs. I DON'T WANT TO BE HERE. Sherb and Dan, check your PMs. I DON'T WANT TO BE HERE. Sherb and Dan, check your PMs.

TC1
Amityville Addict
Posts: 133

Re: Picture of John and Marc

Post by TC1 » Tue Jul 16, 2019 11:14 pm

High Hopes112 wrote:
Tue Jul 16, 2019 10:08 pm
I remember seeing this picture in a Shattered Hopes Documentary Clip.
And does that also mean that it's copyrighted and should be removed?
I DON'T WANT TO BE HERE. Sherb and Dan, check your PMs. I DON'T WANT TO BE HERE. Sherb and Dan, check your PMs. I DON'T WANT TO BE HERE. Sherb and Dan, check your PMs. I DON'T WANT TO BE HERE. Sherb and Dan, check your PMs. I DON'T WANT TO BE HERE. Sherb and Dan, check your PMs.

User avatar
Amit Y Ville
Streaming on Twitch from the red room
Posts: 725

Re: Picture of John and Marc

Post by Amit Y Ville » Wed Jul 17, 2019 4:14 am

TC1 wrote:
Tue Jul 16, 2019 11:14 pm
High Hopes112 wrote:
Tue Jul 16, 2019 10:08 pm
I remember seeing this picture in a Shattered Hopes Documentary Clip.
And does that also mean that it's copyrighted and should be removed?
No that would be dumb to remove a pic for being copyrighted. It's all fair use on a forum. Or Reddit, and every other forum website would be removed.
Had to have high, high hopes for a living - Panic! At The Disco

High Hopes112
Amityville Member
Posts: 32

Re: Picture of John and Marc

Post by High Hopes112 » Wed Jul 17, 2019 10:09 am

TC1 wrote:
Tue Jul 16, 2019 11:10 pm
High Hopes112 wrote:
Tue Jul 16, 2019 10:08 pm
TC1 wrote:
Sat Jul 06, 2019 10:09 am
I was wondering about this picture that is of John and Marc, it is outside somebody's house and it looks maybe around 1972, I'll only post it here if it's cleared that I can do so with the admins.
That is actually a picture of John Matthew and his friend. I remember seeing this picture in a Shattered Hopes Documentary Clip.
Oh, so the one in the purple shirt is one of John's friends and not Marc?
That's right :)

Post Reply