General Discussion About Anything Amityville And Other Paranormal Topics
sherbetbizarre
Administrator

Re: Amityville My Sister's Keeper

Post by sherbetbizarre » Tue Nov 24, 2020 4:30 am

Amityville Rock wrote:
Mon Nov 23, 2020 7:45 pm
George allegedly wired Kathy's mom's house with hidden microphones
Am I right these microphones emit fake "demonic noises" because Micky doesn't know the difference between microphones and speakers? :lol:

sherbetbizarre
Administrator

Post by sherbetbizarre » Tue Nov 24, 2020 4:48 am

jimmysmokes wrote:
Mon Nov 23, 2020 6:38 pm
I had that book before it came out.
Remind me again how that came to be?
Is Danny being delusional or he just hate George?
He just hates George. So does Micky (altough I'm surprised she dragged her sister into this bs too.)

Amityville Rock
Amityville Addict

Post by Amityville Rock » Tue Nov 24, 2020 8:04 am

sherbetbizarre wrote:
Tue Nov 24, 2020 4:30 am
Amityville Rock wrote:
Am I right these microphones emit fake "demonic noises" because Micky doesn't know the difference between microphones and speakers? :lol:
So it would seem. :lol:

Good catch Sherb. I never noticed that there were no speakers present when I read that chapter. Although jolly little Micky did say she saw George (a couple of days before) dangle a tape recorder on a string that emitted "haunting sounds" out of a window but the tape-recorded was never mentioned again. Once again, only Micky witnessed this nefarious action by the evil warlock George. :fp:

I honestly was surprised Micky didn't shoot George with the shotgun and he was either bulletproof or caused the gun to misfire with his "powers". Of course, Micky's faith made her immune to George's powers so there is that. :breakdance:
Special Guest Star

est. 1999

Amityville Rock
Amityville Addict

Post by Amityville Rock » Tue Nov 24, 2020 8:14 am

sherbetbizarre wrote:
Tue Nov 24, 2020 4:48 am
jimmysmokes wrote:
Mon Nov 23, 2020 6:38 pm
I had that book before it came out.
Remind me again how that came to be?
Is Danny being delusional or he just hate George?
He just hates George. So does Micky (altough I'm surprised she dragged her sister into this bs too.)
If he hates George or not are we supposed to believe George had greater telekinetic powers than spoon bender Uri Geller (or anyone else ever for that matter) and could control people's minds? To quote the President-Elect "come on man!". :naughty:

I can't believe the supposedly rational Jimmy is pushing these ludicrous claims as fact. :doh:

PS Sherb et al next time Jimmy criticizes anyone for believing any aspect of the haunting might be true bring up his unwavering devotion to the notion propagated by Micky that George was an uber-powerful warlock. He's handed everyone all the ammunition we need to not take him seriously. :lol:
Special Guest Star

est. 1999

jimmysmokes
Amityville Addict

Post by jimmysmokes » Tue Nov 24, 2020 8:39 am

Amityville Rock wrote:
Mon Nov 23, 2020 9:20 pm
Jimmy, you've fully discredited yourself with your statements in this thread including your seemingly blind faith in the fanciful Micky Sexton. You hold others to an impossible standard frequently ridiculing them for having faith in outlandish notions then turn around and profess faith in a clearly delusional or lying woman. I seriously doubt anyone will ever take you seriously again on this forum from here on out.

PS The way you act I almost suspect you have a personal stake in Micky's tale. :think: I can relate because I once possessed great faith in the late George Lutz which in recent years I have reconsidered.
How did I discredit myself with my statements? I simply said that I read the book looking for any info Micky had pertaining to her knowledge( if she had any) about George and his wanting (reasons) for buying the house. Along with that I found the book a good read and learned some other things I didn't know about. I don't have blind faith in Micky Sexton.

I don't hold anyone else to a standard in here. I have my views on TAH and I share them. Most people don't respond with anything to back up their claims against what I post. I'm not apologizing for that. And if people don't take me seriously on this forum after the brilliant responses you hit me with on this thread, man I'm going to crawl in to a hole and hide. :D

jimmysmokes
Amityville Addict

Post by jimmysmokes » Tue Nov 24, 2020 8:43 am

sherbetbizarre wrote:
Tue Nov 24, 2020 4:30 am
Amityville Rock wrote:
That's a good point there, Sherb. Kind of like George & Kathy levitating at Joan's house. Now did either one of them know of sleep paralysis or do we just have to buy that? Or were they lying again? :doh:

Amityville Rock
Amityville Addict

Post by Amityville Rock » Tue Nov 24, 2020 10:22 am

The more I read of Micky's book and I think of other people involved in this sordid affair, my mind keeps bringing up an alleged quote made by the late Ed Warren to the author of In A Dark Place Ray Garton (sp?) -

*laughs* "These people are crazy. Everyone who comes to us is crazy. If they weren't crazy they wouldn't come to us."
Special Guest Star

est. 1999

sherbetbizarre
Administrator

Post by sherbetbizarre » Tue Nov 24, 2020 12:32 pm

jimmysmokes wrote:
Tue Nov 24, 2020 8:43 am
That's a good point there, Sherb. Kind of like George & Kathy levitating at Joan's house. Now did either one of them know of sleep paralysis or do we just have to buy that? Or were they lying again? :doh:
Sleep paralysis isn't a shared experience.

jimmysmokes
Amityville Addict

Post by jimmysmokes » Tue Nov 24, 2020 3:16 pm

sherbetbizarre wrote:
Tue Nov 24, 2020 12:32 pm
jimmysmokes wrote:
Tue Nov 24, 2020 8:43 am
Sleep paralysis isn't a shared experience.
Nor is levitating! :D Of course sleep paralysis is experienced every night by millions of people across the flatlands. Levitating is almost non existent, you would agree. But answer me on ? Sherb.

Where and when did George & Kathy experience their levitating episodes during their time at 112 & at Mick's moms house?

sherbetbizarre
Administrator

Post by sherbetbizarre » Tue Nov 24, 2020 4:13 pm

jimmysmokes wrote:
Tue Nov 24, 2020 3:16 pm
Where and when did George & Kathy experience their levitating episodes during their time at 112 & at Mick's moms house?
In bed both times. I think it was at the Conner house they levitated together, and holding a conversation together.

So how come you know Micky and her husband?

Amityville Rock
Amityville Addict

Post by Amityville Rock » Tue Nov 24, 2020 4:36 pm

sherbetbizarre wrote:
Tue Nov 24, 2020 4:13 pm
jimmysmokes wrote:
In bed both times. I think it was at the Conner house they levitated together, and holding a conversation together.

Yeah, I'm curious about this as well. :think: Sherb and I (along with several other users here) have been very upfront with our past connections to those involved with this case, will you do the same, Jimmy?
Special Guest Star

est. 1999

jimmysmokes
Amityville Addict

Post by jimmysmokes » Tue Nov 24, 2020 5:56 pm

sherbetbizarre wrote:
Tue Nov 24, 2020 4:13 pm
jimmysmokes wrote:

Of course they were in bed both times they claimed this. It never happens during the daytime. Kathy floating downstairs or into the kitchen. Btw, if you guys are going to believe that claim, surely there's nothing in Mick's book more sensational than that.

I never said I knew Micky and her husband. I've sent them emails. I've had contact with Danny, Chris, and most importantly, Melissa. I've talked about that on here before but haven't went into detail about it. Personal correspondence with Melissa. Sometime I'll have to tell you how that ended up.

I had a buddy of mine that called Kathy on the phone while she lived in Scottsdale. I tracked down her phone number and told my friend that was her number. He didn't believe me but called her up just to see if it was. Needless to say, he went flushed and got embarrassed when he heard her voice and she answered him when he asked her if she were the Kathy Lutz from the Amityville house. They spoke for about 5 minutes. He called me right after he spoke to her. Said she was very nice and answered a couple of his questions. She brought up my real name to him because I had sent her a letter a week or so before the phone call.

sherbetbizarre
Administrator

Post by sherbetbizarre » Tue Nov 24, 2020 6:37 pm

jimmysmokes wrote:
Tue Nov 24, 2020 5:56 pm
I never said I knew Micky and her husband. I've sent them emails.
To enquire about her side of the story, and she happened to be writing a book?

jimmysmokes
Amityville Addict

Post by jimmysmokes » Tue Nov 24, 2020 6:53 pm

sherbetbizarre wrote:
Tue Nov 24, 2020 6:37 pm
jimmysmokes wrote:
Tue Nov 24, 2020 5:56 pm
I never said I knew Micky and her husband. I've sent them emails.
To enquire about her side of the story, and she happened to be writing a book?
The emails I sent were after I got the book.

sherbetbizarre
Administrator

Post by sherbetbizarre » Tue Nov 24, 2020 8:11 pm

So what made you special enough to earn an advanced copy?

Amityville Rock
Amityville Addict

Post by Amityville Rock » Tue Nov 24, 2020 10:17 pm

Sorry I almost stopped reading after this whooper -

Chapter Twelve: After not seeing each other or talking for years, George killed Micky via a collapsed lung. Micky allegedly remained dead for two days! The vector was a cursed letter he sent through the mail!

This a blatant lie because it is literally impossible if she was dead for even 24 hours much less 48 hours or two days. :naughty:

"Velma Thomas, 59, of West Virginia, USA holds the record time for recovering from clinical death. In May 2008, Thomas went into cardiac arrest at her home. Medics were able to establish a faint pulse after eight minutes of CPR. Her heart stopped twice after arriving at the hospital and she was placed on life support. Doctors attempted to lower her body temperature to prevent additional brain injury. She was declared clinically dead for 17 hours after doctors failed to detect brain activity. Her son, Tim Thomas, stated that "her skin had already started hardening, her hands and toes were curling up, they were already drawn". She was taken off life support and funeral arrangements were in progress. However, ten minutes after being taken off life support, she revived and recovered.[16][17]"

Does everyone see the problem here?

At the very least the story is highly exaggerated if not an outright fabrication.

Additionally, if George had such potent powers why not "curse" Weber, Kaplan, Joel Martin, or the Cromarties (sp?) you may ask? Beats me, maybe Micky knows. :lol:
Special Guest Star

est. 1999

jimmysmokes
Amityville Addict

Post by jimmysmokes » Wed Nov 25, 2020 9:00 am

sherbetbizarre wrote:
Tue Nov 24, 2020 8:11 pm
So what made you special enough to earn an advanced copy?
There's an Amazon distribution center close to where I live. I know a person there. ;)

Just like when we had record stores. I used to get albums before they were released. But even today there's ways to get music free, online, etc.

jimmysmokes
Amityville Addict

Post by jimmysmokes » Wed Nov 25, 2020 9:07 am

Amityville Rock wrote:
Tue Nov 24, 2020 10:17 pm

Chapter Twelve: After not seeing each other or talking for years, George killed Micky via a collapsed lung. Micky allegedly remained dead for two days! The vector was a cursed letter he sent through the mail!

This a blatant lie because it is literally impossible if she was dead for even 24 hours much less 48 hours or two days. :naughty:

"Velma Thomas, 59, of West Virginia, USA holds the record time for recovering from clinical death. In May 2008, Thomas went into cardiac arrest at her home. Medics were able to establish a faint pulse after eight minutes of CPR. Her heart stopped twice after arriving at the hospital and she was placed on life support. Doctors attempted to lower her body temperature to prevent additional brain injury. She was declared clinically dead for 17 hours after doctors failed to detect brain activity. Her son, Tim Thomas, stated that "her skin had already started hardening, her hands and toes were curling up, they were already drawn". She was taken off life support and funeral arrangements were in progress. However, ten minutes after being taken off life support, she revived and recovered.[16][17]"

At the very least the story is highly exaggerated if not an outright fabrication.

Additionally, if George had such potent powers why not "curse" Weber, Kaplan, Joel Martin, or the Cromarties (sp?) you may ask? Beats me, maybe Micky knows. :lol:
This part of the book didn't interest me. Not what I was reading for. It's like if I finally get me a copy of Holzer's book. The parts of his book about the angry Indian Chief, wouldn't interest me. I'm sure there are other parts of that book that wouldn't interest me as well.

But yeah I'll agree with you that part of her book I found silly. Of course she had to fill up the book to make it a bit larger. But if you read about the meeting of her with Kathy, George over the divorce, kind of makes you wonder?

Amityville Rock
Amityville Addict

Post by Amityville Rock » Wed Nov 25, 2020 1:42 pm

jimmysmokes wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 9:07 am
Amityville Rock wrote:
Tue Nov 24, 2020 10:17 pm

This part of the book didn't interest me. Not what I was reading for. It's like if I finally get me a copy of Holzer's book. The parts of his book about the angry Indian Chief, wouldn't interest me. I'm sure there are other parts of that book that wouldn't interest me as well.

But yeah I'll agree with you that part of her book I found silly. Of course she had to fill up the book to make it a bit larger. But if you read about the meeting of her with Kathy, George over the divorce, kind of makes you wonder?
Interesting that you bring up Hans Holzer. The reason I take his claims with a grain of salt is that he tends to mix fiction with reality so he can "spice things up" (as he said when alive), it isn't a good look. The problem with such an approach is that the reader doesn't know what is real and what isn't. It is all the fruit of a poisoned tree. The same applies to Micky and more infamously Jay Anson.
Special Guest Star

est. 1999

Amityville Rock
Amityville Addict

Post by Amityville Rock » Wed Nov 25, 2020 4:28 pm

I now fully understand why Wallace could not finish this abomination of a novel (there is no chance more than 50% of this story actually happened thus why I'll henceforth use the term novel). I'm not sure how much more I can take. Even being an avowed Amityville addict this novel has almost zero appeal to me because it isn't really about Amityville or its aftermath (the events have only briefly been touched upon in two chapters as of yet). This novel is about a Super Christian who singlehandedly battles the forces of evil drummed up by a sinister warlock who isn't even physically present in 80% of the story. :roll:

Chapter Thirteen: After sixteen-year-old Chris comes to live with Micky and her new husband George apparently summons a massive winged demon (shades of the Balrog!) to attack Micky's house! Micky prays down angels (I kid you not) to drag the demon away with the only casualty being a potted plant! Once again, only Micky witnesses this because her husband fell asleep (all part of George's spell according to tricky Micky) and Chris is conveniently out with friends. :breakdance:
Special Guest Star

est. 1999

Wallace
Amityville Member

Post by Wallace » Wed Nov 25, 2020 10:15 pm

Amityville Rock wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 4:28 pm
I now fully understand why Wallace could not finish this abomination of a novel (there is no chance more than 50% of this story actually happened thus why I'll henceforth use the term novel). I'm not sure how much more I can take. Even being an avowed Amityville addict this novel has almost zero appeal to me because it isn't really about Amityville or its aftermath (the events have only briefly been touched upon in two chapters as of yet). This novel is about a Super Christian who singlehandedly battles the forces of evil drummed up by a sinister warlock who isn't even physically present in 80% of the story. :roll:

Chapter Thirteen: After sixteen-year-old Chris comes to live with Micky and her new husband George apparently summons a massive winged demon (shades of the Balrog!) to attack Micky's house! Micky prays down angels (I kid you not) to drag the demon away with the only casualty being a potted plant! Once again, only Micky witnesses this because her husband fell asleep (all part of George's spell according to tricky Micky) and Chris is conveniently out with friends. :breakdance:
From what you have been describing from the book, it seems as if you may be a little too generous with that 50%. I will say that Chapter 13 sounds funny in an unintentional Showgirls type of hilarity.