Crime Scene Photos and Autopsy Reports.

Having a problem with the board? Let us know here.
Garrydig
Amityville Member

Crime Scene Photos and Autopsy Reports.

Post by Garrydig »

Can anyone provide me with authentic crime scene photos and autopsy reports related to the Amityville Horror case for research purposes? I am particularly interested in analyzing the details and evidence surrounding the tragic events that took place in the Amityville house.
Brendan72
Forest Giant

Re: Crime Scene Photos and Autopsy Reports.

Post by Brendan72 »

Google will give you crime scene photos but autopsy pics? I have never actually seen these in the 20+ years I have followed the case and frequented these boards.
- Brendan72

"May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house."
- George Carlin. Comedian. (1937-2008)
Anarane
Amityville Addict

Re: Crime Scene Photos and Autopsy Reports.

Post by Anarane »

The book that accompanies the site is a crock of shit, but if you ignore the commentary – and any erroneous references to "the seventh body" – here's a gallery of crime scenes: https://amityvillemurders.com/the-defeo ... ery/page/1

Full autopsy reports are not online, but snippets can be found here and there, including in some books (High Hopes is one) and on this very forum: https://amityvillefaq.com/truthboard/se ... ds=autopsy

I know you didn't ask for autopsy pics but just FYI, we don't share the links here as they're deeply distressing.
DanielHot
Amityville Member

Re: Crime Scene Photos and Au….

Post by DanielHot »

Are there any hidden details or clues in the crime scene photos of the Amityville Horror that could shed new light on the mysterious events that took place?
umek high voltage insulator types