General Discussion About the 1974 DeFeo Murders and related topics

Timeline of Ronnie's stories

Postby sherbetbizarre » Sun Jul 30, 2006 5:25 am

REPOST:

Author
msmart112
Amityville Addict
Tue Jul 25, 2006 4:53 am

1974 – Ronnie tells the police that a man named Tony Mazzeo was most likely responsible for the murders.

1974 – Ronnie confesses to killing all six members of his family.

1975 – Ronnie tells a jailer named James DeVito that he was in the house with Bobby Kelske, Mindy Weiss, and another man and woman. In this version, Ronnie claims that the other four people were responsible for murdering the family.

1975 – Ronnie tells a fellow inmate named John Kramer that he killed his entire family.

1975 – Ronnie tells Phyllis Procita (his aunt) that he was awakened by gunshots, hid in a crawl space off his bedroom, and later found his family dead.

1975 – Ronnie tells Phyllis Procita that a friend of his came to the house, got high, fell asleep, and that he was unable to wake this friend up. Ronnie claimed he asked Dawn to wake this friend up in the morning, and that he then left. Upon his return home, Ronnie found his family murdered.

1975 – Ronnie tells Phyllis Procita that Tony Mazzeo committed the murders.

1975 – Ronnie tells Phyllis Procita that Bobby Kelske killed the family.

1975 – Ronnie tells Phyllis Procita that a Mr. DeGennaro killed the family.

1975 – Ronnie tells Phyllis Procita that Dawn killed the family.

1975 – Ronnie makes a judicial admission telling the court that he acted alone.

1979 – Ronnie gives an audio interview to Hans Holzer in which he admits to acting alone.

1986 – Ronnie tells Bob Keeler of Newsday that Dawn killed Mr. DeFeo, and that Mrs. DeFeo then killed Dawn…and then Allison, Marc, and John…before putting one shot into herself. Ronnie claimed that he only shot his mother once.

1992 – At his 440 hearing, Ronnie claims that Dawn had killed everyone, and that he only shot Dawn.

1993 – Ronnie gives an audio interview where he claims that he was in the basement with a fictional brother-in-law, and how he and his “brother-in-lawâ€￾ raced upstairs after hearing the shots. In this version, after Ronnie kills Dawn, he and his “brother-in-lawâ€￾ are passed in the hallway by an unknown person who “zoomed down the stairs and out the front doorâ€￾.

1994 – Ronnie gives an on-camera interview to Christopher Berry-Dee and only speaks about killing Dawn.

1999 – Ronnie tells the parole board that unnamed “other peopleâ€￾ committed the murders, and that he only killed Dawn. He did not state that Dawn had killed anyone.

2002 – Ronnie tells the New York Post that only he and Dawn were responsible for the murders.

2005 – Ronnie tells the parole board that he killed his parents, left the house, returned to find that Dawn had killed Allison, Marc, and John, and then admits to killing Dawn.

2006 – Ronnie tells Dr. Steven Hoge that he shot his father, and then shot his mother because she was reaching for a gun, and then left the house. Upon returning home, he stated that he found his three youngest siblings dead, and then he killed Dawn in self-defense. While Ronnie inferred that Dawn may have killed Allison, Marc, and John…he later, when asked if Dawn had been involved, stated, “I wasn’t there, and you’re never gonna get me to change that.â€￾

Author
zzvampy
Rock Me!
Tue Jul 25, 2006 4:55 am

FACT

Author
msmart112
Amityville Addict
Tue Jul 25, 2006 5:05 am

zzvampy wrote:
Quote:

FACT

FACT indeed Z!

As if you and I have EVER disputed that!

How these mooks mistake us pointing out that Ronnie has not STAYED CONSISTENT with the "Dawn theory" with us somehow stating that Ronnie NEVER SAID that Dawn was involved is rather comical.

Author
zzvampy
Rock Me!
Fri Jul 28, 2006 5:32 am

*Yawn*

Keep posting those docs. Tracey, you're only digging your beloved a deeper hole than he's already in.

Now *SMILE*

Author
sherbetbizarre
Administrator
Fri Jul 28, 2006 1:08 pm

So I'm reading this thread www.thenightexposed.net/phpbb/viewtopic.php?t=2502 and I fail to see how Ronnie speaking to Dr Zolan on October 15th, 1975 counts as admitting "Dawn's involvement from the very beginning"

It's like a year later...

And on the High Hopes scan - the prior text has Ronnie talking about Dawn with the black hands, "It must have been her"... plus he sees someone else... "I thought I saw two people. I figured it was my own mind."... isn't this him "acting insane", and no real proof of anything?

Author
msmart112
Amityville Addict
Fri Jul 28, 2006 5:47 pm

Great point Sherb.

And the same goes with Phyllis Procita. She testified that she visited Ronnie in jail about once a month from December 18th, 1974 through September 29, 1975. She said that in one of her LATER visits Ronnie mentioned Dawn’s name. This of course was after Ronnie had given her quite a few different versions that did NOT involve Dawn.

Re: Timeline of Ronnie's stories

Postby sherbetbizarre » Sun Jul 30, 2006 5:26 am

sherbetbizarre wrote:So I'm reading this thread www.thenightexposed.net/phpbb/viewtopic.php?t=2502 and I fail to see how Ronnie speaking to Dr Zolan on October 15th, 1975 counts as admitting "Dawn's involvement from the very beginning"

And on the High Hopes scan - the prior text has Ronnie talking about Dawn with the black hands, "It must have been her"... plus he sees someone else... "I thought I saw two people. I figured it was my own mind."... isn't this him "acting insane", and no real proof of anything?

Since posting that, my IP has been banned over The Night Exposed ... :roll:
sherbetbizarre
Administrator

Re: Timeline of Ronnie's stories

Postby msmart112 » Sun Jul 30, 2006 8:55 pm

sherbetbizarre wrote:Since posting that, my IP has been banned over The Night Exposed ... :roll:

Yet the entire administration team at TNE is allowed to read this board...register on this board...and post on this board.

Imagine that. :roll:

But hey...TNE wouldn't be the first Amityville board to employ such tactics. They're simply following the trend started by Ric Osuna. :P
msmart112
Amityville_Member

Postby zzvampy » Sun Jul 30, 2006 8:59 pm

My entire IP range is banned as well.

So then , why DO they incorporate a "Public Section" ?
zzvampy
The Black Bralia

Postby leathermonkey » Tue Sep 26, 2006 2:38 pm

I never really understood the public/ private "supporters" sections.... if the info is true, then why hide it from certain people, but not others? It should stand its own ground if it is "proof"
I do understand wanting to discuss topics without being flamed, but isnt that what the old banstick is for? Bottom line is its an administrators right to do whatever they want with their board.

I dunno.. I stopped caring a while ago. I'm not out to make anyone feel bad, or attack anyone. I just want to learn all I can, as well as voice my opinion freely. Folks at TNE have treated me pretty well as of late. They have good and bad folks, just like any board, including this one. Ive finally gotten old enough that I dont give a crap what people think of me anymore..
leathermonkey
Amityville Addict

Postby TigresMeow » Tue Sep 26, 2006 4:39 pm

From what I understand, Leather, the private forum(s) at TNE have nothing to do with the case at all.

I am also IP banned from there.
If you're gonna kick a tiger in the ass, you better have a plan to deal with it's teeth.

RIP 15

"Have the dogs stopped barking, Clarice?"
TigresMeow
Yo Adrian I luv black caulk

Postby SnakeMasta » Tue Sep 26, 2006 6:13 pm

I dont really believe the "two people with black hands" were really anything human at all. They could have been spirits due to the fact that there is evidence of them a year later. They must have been demonic spirits, if george was right. If it was dawn, she would have been more recognizable, and if according to ronnie's version here, there is noone but dawn commiting the crimes, that leaves the second person truly shocking which leads me to believe there was something sinister at work that night :twisted: Like I said 3AM the hour of the antichrist! The dog was barking at 3:15, not the gunshots being heard.
SnakeMasta
Amityville Member

Postby leathermonkey » Tue Sep 26, 2006 8:46 pm

SnakeMasta wrote:I dont really believe the "two people with black hands" were really anything human at all. They could have been spirits due to the fact that there is evidence of them a year later. They must have been demonic spirits, if george was right. If it was dawn, she would have been more recognizable, and if according to ronnie's version here, there is noone but dawn commiting the crimes, that leaves the second person truly shocking which leads me to believe there was something sinister at work that night :twisted: Like I said 3AM the hour of the antichrist! The dog was barking at 3:15, not the gunshots being heard.

Im not quite sure I understood anything you just said. I get bits and pieces, but not the main point. Could you clarify?
leathermonkey
Amityville Addict

Postby Howard64 » Wed Sep 27, 2006 4:06 am

I have read several documents pertaining to statements , affadavits hand written letters...etc etc from or concerning Ronald Defeo. In these, i see many inconsistencies.

I honestly feel the man needs help. He has not confronted the truth behind all this and until he does, he wont get better.

And before ANYONE jumps me for this post, i have read the SAME documents that everyone else has. I have no magical, smoking gun proof that no one else has. The documents i have read are available for anyone to read, provided they are willing to look for them. So dont post on this thread saying things like..."well wheres your proof?" If you do i wont answer cause you know its info thats already out there and i wont waste my time cutting and pasting.

Ronald Defeo killed his family. Nuff said. End of subject.
" A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of
the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed."
Howard64
ta-wo-di u-s-di

Postby radiomixer » Wed Sep 27, 2006 4:27 am

Author
msmart112
Amityville Addict
Tue Jul 25, 2006 4:53 am

1974 – Ronnie tells the police that a man named Tony Mazzeo was most likely responsible for the murders.

1974 – Ronnie confesses to killing all six members of his family.

1975 – Ronnie tells a jailer named James DeVito that he was in the house with Bobby Kelske, Mindy Weiss, and another man and woman. In this version, Ronnie claims that the other four people were responsible for murdering the family.

1975 – Ronnie tells a fellow inmate named John Kramer that he killed his entire family.

1975 – Ronnie tells Phyllis Procita (his aunt) that he was awakened by gunshots, hid in a crawl space off his bedroom, and later found his family dead.

1975 – Ronnie tells Phyllis Procita that a friend of his came to the house, got high, fell asleep, and that he was unable to wake this friend up. Ronnie claimed he asked Dawn to wake this friend up in the morning, and that he then left. Upon his return home, Ronnie found his family murdered.

1975 – Ronnie tells Phyllis Procita that Tony Mazzeo committed the murders.

1975 – Ronnie tells Phyllis Procita that Bobby Kelske killed the family.

1975 – Ronnie tells Phyllis Procita that a Mr. DeGennaro killed the family.

1975 – Ronnie makes a judicial admission telling the court that he acted alone.

1979 – Ronnie gives an audio interview to Hans Holzer in which he admits to acting alone.

1986 – Ronnie tells Bob Keeler of Newsday that Dawn killed Mr. DeFeo, and that Mrs. DeFeo then killed Dawn…and then Allison, Marc, and John…before putting one shot into herself. Ronnie claimed that he only shot his mother once.

1992 – At his 440 hearing, Ronnie claims that Dawn had killed everyone, and that he only shot Dawn.

1993 – Ronnie gives an audio interview where he claims that he was in the basement with a fictional brother-in-law, and how he and his “brother-in-lawâ€￾ raced upstairs after hearing the shots. In this version, after Ronnie kills Dawn, he and his “brother-in-lawâ€￾ are passed in the hallway by an unknown person who “zoomed down the stairs and out the front doorâ€￾.

1994 – Ronnie gives an on-camera interview to Christopher Berry-Dee and only speaks about killing Dawn.

1999 – Ronnie tells the parole board that unnamed “other peopleâ€￾ committed the murders, and that he only killed Dawn. He did not state that Dawn had killed anyone.

2002 – Ronnie tells the New York Post that only he and Dawn were responsible for the murders.

2005 – Ronnie tells the parole board that he killed his parents, left the house, returned to find that Dawn had killed Allison, Marc, and John, and then admits to killing Dawn.

2006 – Ronnie tells Dr. Steven Hoge that he shot his father, and then shot his mother because she was reaching for a gun, and then left the house. Upon returning home, he stated that he found his three youngest siblings dead, and then he killed Dawn in self-defense. While Ronnie inferred that Dawn may have killed Allison, Marc, and John…he later, when asked if Dawn had been involved, stated, “I wasn’t there, and you’re never gonna get me to change that.â€￾

====================================
AWESOME work, Max, top notch. Kudos to you,
Krissy and Sherb for this informative thread!!!
====================================

Author
zzvampy
Rock Me!
Tue Jul 25, 2006 4:55 am

Quote:

FACT

Author
msmart112
Amityville Addict
Tue Jul 25, 2006 5:05 am

Quote:
zzvampy wrote:
Quote:

FACT

FACT indeed Z!

As if you and I have EVER disputed that!

How these mooks mistake us pointing out that Ronnie has not STAYED CONSISTENT with the "Dawn theory" with us somehow stating that Ronnie NEVER SAID that Dawn was involved is rather comical.

Author
zzvampy
Rock Me!
Fri Jul 28, 2006 5:32 am

*Yawn*

Keep posting those docs. Tracey, you're only digging your beloved a deeper hole than he's already in.

Now *SMILE*

Author
sherbetbizarre
Administrator
Fri Jul 28, 2006 1:08 pm

So I'm reading this thread www.thenightexposed.net/phpbb/viewtopic.php?t=2502 and I fail to see how Ronnie speaking to Dr Zolan on October 15th, 1975 counts as admitting "Dawn's involvement from the very beginning"

Author
msmart112
Amityville Addict
Fri Jul 28, 2006 5:47 pm

Great point Sherb.

And the same goes with Phyllis Procita. She testified that she visited Ronnie in jail about once a month from December 18th, 1974 through September 29, 1975. She said that in one of her LATER visits Ronnie mentioned Dawn’s name. This of course was after Ronnie had given her quite a few different versions that did NOT involve Dawn.

==============================
Again, thanks for all your efforts. This
info should be well of interest to those
who really *do* seek out the whole
truth...
==============================
radiomixer
Billy's Next Ex-Wife

Postby Howard64 » Wed Sep 27, 2006 4:35 am

There is only one truth...

It doesnt matter if he killed one, 3, 6, or sixteen...

He was found guilty by a jury, sentenced and is serving time.

We all know he has danced aroud the truth and cannot by what it seems as a mental deficiency admit to doing so. And untill he gets help...he has no hope of being transferred or even the slightest chance of parole.

Is he geting help of a psychiatric nature? I have no idea, and i refuse to take one persons word that he isnt. I would have to see proof to belive he isnt getting help.
" A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of
Howard64
ta-wo-di u-s-di

Postby radiomixer » Wed Sep 27, 2006 4:47 am

Howard64 wrote:Ronald Defeo killed his family. Nuff said. End of subject.

The sad part is, Howard, RJD won't allow it to be over. He'll never stop changing his stories, and I bet it's likely he'll just throw over his current circle when he needs a fresh scapegoat -- so he can say for the umpteenth time that somebody "made" him do this or say that. His record of that pattern has been so consistent that it's hard to believe he'll change it.

That A&E special "First Person Killers" featuring Ronald DeFeo was all I had to see for proof. There is no visible trace of remorse in the man in that program. And he shows no conscience whatsoever about being such an outright liar who has produced so many 'versions' of this event that he literally cannot keep them straight, and changes his story mid-interview. He made it *quite* clear that he did not give a damn who got jailed for the murders, now or then, as long as it wasn't him [paraphrased, see signature].

Well, even though I doubt he'll get his shot at freedom, I still signed the petition to 'keep Ronnie in,' as a sign of my commitment to victims everywhere and the entire family Ronald DeFeo so heartlessly slaughtered.

And I dang sure ain't wishing that convict a happy you-know-what, either. Had he never been born, a whole family might be alive today.
radiomixer
Billy's Next Ex-Wife

Postby Howard64 » Wed Sep 27, 2006 4:57 am

I have a copy of the interview you are talking of.

I only needed to see it once to realize the same thing. The man needs help.

He is however a human being, and is entitled to some consideration. Im not saying we should all make some grandiose effort to wave banners and post things to free him. But i do feel that we could at least acknowledge the fact that he does need help. If he chooses not to partake of help, then thats his problem.

If he is being denied help then the prison system is flawed and needs to be investigated.

If he is TOTALLY capable of knowing his crime and just chooses to lie about it, then, he is right where he belongs.

I dont hate or despise tracey in anyway shape or form. In all honesty i wish her the best of luck in her endeavors. But i do hope she realizes hat untill he gets help she is fighting a losing battle.

Howard64
Howard64
ta-wo-di u-s-di

Postby radiomixer » Wed Sep 27, 2006 5:45 am

Actually bro, there isn't a treatment for Ronnie's diagnoses. In fact if you check out this piece that describes his diagnoses, you'll note that even doctors (psychiatric field) who try to treat such patients are often physically attacked ... his diagnoses is in essence a "lost cause."

http://www.amityvillefaq.com/truthboard ... php?t=3869
radiomixer
Billy's Next Ex-Wife

Postby TigresMeow » Wed Sep 27, 2006 12:41 pm

Rarely is someone who has anti-social personality disorder "helped."

I do agree with Howard on the basis that IF Ronnie does have a "mental illness" that can be treated, he should be allowed treatment. However, if he chooses not to seek help, well then he should live out the remainder of his life in prison.

On a sidenote, didn't the psychiatrist for the prosecution diagnose Ronnie with anti-social personality disorder? Also, didn't Dr. Hoge in the A&E interview feel that this diagnosis was correct? I haven't watched the interview in a while.
If you're gonna kick a tiger in the ass, you better have a plan to deal with it's teeth.

RIP 15

TigresMeow

Postby Howard64 » Wed Sep 27, 2006 4:07 pm

something just occured to me...

if this was all due to some mental issue, or some insanity plea...

Why then did he take the time to clean up the scene of the crime, shower, etc etc...before leaving, and then make some mock show of going to work?
Howard64
ta-wo-di u-s-di

Postby sherbetbizarre » Wed Sep 27, 2006 4:55 pm

Howard64 wrote:something just occured to me...

Why then did he take the time to clean up the scene of the crime, shower, etc etc...before leaving, and then make some mock show of going to work?

I think it occured to the prosecution too ;)
sherbetbizarre
Administrator

Postby TigresMeow » Wed Sep 27, 2006 4:57 pm

cuz that's what a person with anti-social personality disorder would do.

RIP 15

TigresMeow

Postby t00nCiNaToR » Wed Oct 11, 2006 12:48 pm

sherbetbizarre wrote:
Howard64 wrote:something just occured to me...

I think it occured to the prosecution too ;)

***EDIT***
Excessive Compulsive Disorder HAHAHAHA I'm such a dolt! Fixed it for ya's. ;)

Also probably due to his Obsessive Compulsive Disorder towards cleanliness, he probably goes through a gallon of Anti-biotic hand cleaner in a month. During his interrogation he called all his siblings "Pigs" cause Dawn would leave wet towels on the floor in the bathroom they shared on the 3rd floor and his brothers would leave a mess on the toilet on the second floor, could have been due to Mark's broken leg and wheelchair transfers, show a little compassion man, impossible for Butchie, Allison he never bad mouthed to this day I believe.
Last edited by t00nCiNaToR on Wed Oct 11, 2006 1:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"It happened so quick. I mean, it was boom, boom, boom. From the first killing to the last, it never took any longer than seven seconds,
it would be alot, that would have been alot. Seven seconds." - Ronald J. DeFeo Jr.
t00nCiNaToR
I Kick Ass for the Lord!

Postby Howard64 » Wed Oct 11, 2006 12:50 pm

butch had that kind of disorder?

how do you know this?
Howard64
ta-wo-di u-s-di

Postby Brendan72 » Tue Oct 17, 2006 1:54 pm

Soon after the murders RJD also blamed Louis Fallini for the killings. Fallini apparently had a falling out of some kind with DeFeo Sr.
- Brendan72

"May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house."
- George Carlin. Comedian. (1937-2008)
Brendan72
Forest Giant

Next

Return to DeFeo Discussion