The Craziest Amityville Story Since "Psychic" Jackie Barrett?

General Discussion About Anything Amityville And Other Paranormal Topics
Dan the Damned
Lost Soul

The Craziest Amityville Story Since "Psychic" Jackie Barrett?

Post by Dan the Damned » Wed Jun 17, 2020 11:32 pm

This thread was originally written by Amityville Rock - some of it got deleted by mistake.

The following posts were deleted from this thread due to an accident:

tomspy77 wrote:
Thu Apr 23, 2020 5:22 am
Ahh yes, the Amity attention/scam machine, this is why I had to see what was new, what an idiot!

msmart112 wrote:
Sat Apr 25, 2020 9:04 pm
gd134 wrote:I know two people who claim to have been plagued with paranormal activity upon receiving the autopsy photos. They are still active on this board and still talk about it today. Both of them own photos which are not available on the internet, and I think those are the ones that cause paranormal activity.
I remember OntarioGuy rambling on about that nonsense earlier this year.

gd134 wrote:Honestly, I think its all fake or just your mind playing tricks on you.
I agree.

Dr. Howard Adelman was the Deputy Chief Medical Examiner of Suffolk County at the time of the murders. He was not only at the crime scene...but he also performed the autopsies. He was interviewed for a documentary (Supernatural Homicide) that was included on the DVD of the 2005 Amityville Horror remake.

This is what he said...

"Well, my gut reaction to the idea of ghosts and houses being haunted, is that I just don't believe that there are such things as haunted houses and ghosts. I keep saying that I have been more intimate with the family having performed all of the autopsies, and I have never been spooked."

...so if Dr. Adelman was never spooked after being in the house and later performing the autopsies...it's pretty ridiculous to think that people are being plagued by simply looking at the autopsy photos many years later.

gd134 wrote:
Sun Apr 26, 2020 12:37 pm
Yeah, I remember this quote. Did you know that Buick-1975 refused to share the photos with me because he fears that he might experience more paranormal activity? He could've given other reasons, but him and Ontario have always maintained the story of being haunted by paranormal activity. Therefore, I will consider it to be a fake story. In fact, I've managed to get myself on a few of those secret photos, and I still haven't had anything peculiar happen to me. In terms of the murders, I'm kinda starting to believe that Ronnie might've acted alone after reading a few trial transcripts and listening to Katzenbach admit it himself. But, I'm still in between.