Brian Wilson???

General Discussion About Anything Amityville And Other Paranormal Topics
Witchywoman
Amityville Member

Brian Wilson???

Post by Witchywoman » Tue Mar 31, 2009 11:53 am

Does anybody have any good info on this cat?? Such as, what he does for a living etc...and why he would buy such a infamously dark place, with no interest in the darkside??
**Raven hair and ruby lips, sparks fly from her fingertips**

Jetstar3D
Shiner

Post by Jetstar3D » Tue Mar 31, 2009 11:56 am

I am convinced Mr. Wilson is much like the Great and Powerful Wizard of OZ. "Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain..."

Grave
If looks could kill then death would be my name...

Post by Grave » Tue Mar 31, 2009 12:04 pm

Mr.Wilson is just a homeowner...I would think it would be in bad taste for people to do any digging around on him...
[img]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b221/GraveDiggersUnion/nutskick.gif[/img]

Dan the Damned
Lost Soul

Re: Brian Wilson???

Post by Dan the Damned » Tue Mar 31, 2009 12:28 pm

Witchywoman wrote:Does anybody have any good info on this cat?? Such as, what he does for a living etc...and why he would buy such a infamously dark place, with no interest in the darkside??
We try to draw a line between legitimate research into the case (and the property, etc) and the current owner's right to privacy. So such discussion is off-limits. Whatever he does for a living, etc, has no bearing on the case, even though it might be of interest to some of us.

If/when Wilson sells the house and moves out, then we will allow such discussion (and the "discussion ban" will move to the next owners).

Whoever lives in that house has a certain portion of their privacy taken away, and we do not want to contribute to that (more than we already do by simply talking about the case, itself).

Thanks for understanding. :D