Hans Holzer and Elvis Presley

General Discussion About Anything Amityville And Other Paranormal Topics
msmart112
Amityville_Member

Hans Holzer and Elvis Presley

Post by msmart112 » Fri Apr 30, 2021 9:48 pm

Elvis Presley passed away in 1977...but according to the National Enquirer...Hans Holzer was somehow able to interview Elvis in 1978!

It's both sad and pathetic how anyone can consider Hans Holzer to have been anything but a fraud.

First the fake doctorate...and now this nonsense...

:roll: :roll: :roll:

SoBer
Amityville Member

Re: Hans Holzer and Elvis Presley

Post by SoBer » Sat May 01, 2021 10:56 am

Perhaps Hans was just hallucinating and was traumatized by his death

devilbustedinct
Walking the Burning Fence

Post by devilbustedinct » Wed May 05, 2021 7:11 pm

I’ve been reading Holzer since I was a kid. I’m 52 now. I put more faith in Dr. Seuss. Fun, trashy reading — nothing more. You would truly need to be a fool to take anything he ever said seriously, and would be wise to question his findings, theories, and motives. Another phony purposely spilling ink all over the legitimate investigations into the paranormal. It’s because of frauds like him, the Warrens, and others that make understanding any truth of the paranormal almost impossible. Investigators? No. Simply instigators muddling up the field for their own greedy, self serving needs. Such a shame. Too bad there is no such thing as “paranormal malpractice.” Some of these phonies might be up for the Nobel Prize for their dedicated excellence in the field, deceased or not. Be their own theories, they aren’t even really dead!

Amit Y Ville
Streaming on Twitch from the red room

Post by Amit Y Ville » Thu May 06, 2021 9:35 am

It could simply be another spirit masquerading as Elvis that fooled him. Mediums and psychics make mistakes too, doesn't mean they're fraudulent!
Amityville fan since 1995, believer of the case, often imitated but never replicated

Brendan72
Forest Giant

Post by Brendan72 » Thu May 06, 2021 7:10 pm

Did Elvis supply a recipe for peanut butter and banana sandwich?
- Brendan72

"May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house."
- George Carlin. Comedian. (1937-2008)

msmart112
Amityville_Member

Post by msmart112 » Thu May 06, 2021 8:58 pm

devilbustedinct wrote:
Wed May 05, 2021 7:11 pm
I’ve been reading Holzer since I was a kid. I’m 52 now. I put more faith in Dr. Seuss. Fun, trashy reading — nothing more. You would truly need to be a fool to take anything he ever said seriously, and would be wise to question his findings, theories, and motives.
Sadly...the fools choose to not only accept his ridiculous findings, theories, and motives...but also his fake doctorate.

London College of Applied Science? :roll:

Amit Y Ville
Streaming on Twitch from the red room

Post by Amit Y Ville » Fri May 07, 2021 4:39 am

Brendan72 wrote:
Thu May 06, 2021 7:10 pm
Did Elvis supply a recipe for peanut butter and banana sandwich?
Haha
Amityville fan since 1995, believer of the case, often imitated but never replicated

devilbustedinct
Walking the Burning Fence

Post by devilbustedinct » Fri May 07, 2021 10:44 am

Amit Y Ville wrote:
Thu May 06, 2021 9:35 am
It could simply be another spirit masquerading as Elvis that fooled him. Mediums and psychics make mistakes too, doesn't mean they're fraudulent!
I could never quite believe that, but to each is own. I respect your right to believe Holzer contacted the spirit of an Elvis impersonator, it’s true they are everywhere. I wonder if he was from Vegas?