Possible Explanation for Stained Toilet Bowls

General Discussion About Anything Amityville And Other Paranormal Topics
daiichi
Amityville Member

Possible Explanation for Stained Toilet Bowls

Post by daiichi » Mon Jun 14, 2021 8:18 pm

Hi everyone, I was reading my paperback copy of TAH by Jay Anson this week and something stuck out to me. It says that George had a bad case of explosive diarrhea shortly after moving in. The boys discovered the stained porcelain in the toilet bowls around the same time and called for Kathy, who then also noticed a foul odor and had them fetch some Clorox and a toilet brush.

When it happens to me, I'll dash to whichever toilet is closest to me in my home. Maybe George had a similar experience, and one by one stained all the toilet bowls? Since George was spending most of his time in front of the fireplace and the boat house, he wasn't exactly communicating well to the rest of his family. So my theory is that HE stained the toilet bowls, and then didn't tell anyone about it. This may also explain some of the terrible smells in the house and the flies that gathered. :think:

I'm about halfway through the book right now, so I'll come back and update with other thoughts and observations as they strike me. Feel free to share your thoughts as well, but no trolls please. :naughty: Serious discussion only.

believer
Amityville Member

Re: Possible Explanation for Stained Toilet Bowls

Post by believer » Mon Jun 14, 2021 8:32 pm

daiichi wrote:
Mon Jun 14, 2021 8:18 pm
Feel free to share your thoughts as well, but no trolls please. :naughty: Serious discussion only.
You made a post with a theory that the house wasn't haunted.....George just had a really bad case of the shits.

And then add 'no trolls please' and 'serious discussion only'?!?!?!

:fp:

daiichi
Amityville Member

Post by daiichi » Mon Jun 14, 2021 9:04 pm

Is it so far fetched? Toilet bowls do get dirty after all, especially when they've been sitting dormant in an abandoned house for months, immediately followed by someone with explosive diarrhea painting them with fecal matter. So yes I'm completely serious. In fact I took a trip recently with my wife and kids, and when we came back the toilets needed cleaning. This was only one week. How long was the DeFeo home abandoned for? I'm thinking the better part of a year, but correct me if I'm wrong please.

jimmysmokes
Amityville Addict

Post by jimmysmokes » Tue Jun 15, 2021 3:35 pm

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toilet_god

https://listverse.com/2014/04/27/10-toi ... the-world/

Learn something new everyday! Even I'll admit, here's a point for the believers.

devilbustedinct
Walking the Burning Fence

Post by devilbustedinct » Tue Jun 15, 2021 6:03 pm

I haven’t studied much on toilet trolls or demons of defecation, but I do claim to have expert experience in diarrhea like the rest of us (that are of human origin). I assume we can all relate to scrubbing the crapper after someone leaves the curse of Montezuma‘s revenge behind (pun). This is the most far-fetched yet interestingly funny topic to come across the board in quite some time. You DO learn something new everyday! Thanks for sharing. I can’t leave without a lame joke like “It must have scared the sh*t out of him,” or “Some good sh*t gone down the toilet.” It’s probably not the first time that was said considering all the drugs that were probably flushed. Probably a good score of heroin saw its fate flushed down the Amityville crapper when Ronnie was living there for one reason or another.

I believe there was also a photo of the toilet after Ed Warren used it — supposedly needing it in desperation after he conjured a demonic force in the basement by using a blessed suppository made the from wax of a holy candle. It sent him running right to the sh*tter for an hour while he commanded the entity to leave his bowels and colon alone. Hellfire scorched his anus. He even wiped with holy water and swilled blessed Kaopectate, but it didn’t help. The horrific stains lasted for years, as did the ungodly smell… which still on rainy nights waft through the house with the suffocating stench of a rotting sewer and human decay...At least that’s what I heard from a friend of a friend that knew the brother-in-law of the plumber who visited in the house in ‘76…or something like that.
Last edited by devilbustedinct on Tue Jun 15, 2021 6:11 pm, edited 3 times in total.

devilbustedinct
Walking the Burning Fence

Post by devilbustedinct » Tue Jun 15, 2021 6:08 pm

daiichi wrote:
. :naughty: Serious discussion only.
Oh, sorry, no offense. It is an interesting note. In fact, I believe it’s called “The Brown Note” https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brown_note

jimmysmokes
Amityville Addict

Post by jimmysmokes » Wed Jun 16, 2021 6:42 pm

Maybe we can get some info to 'clear' this matter up for us?

Babylonguy, when you and your moving buddies went in the house, what were the state of the toilets? You said you had a party while in there and drank George's booze. I would assume that you and buddies probably made some trips to the bathrooms. Was there any discoloration or did the toilets turn black? Did they gurgle (speak in tongues) when flushed? In short, did you notice anything out of the ordinary with the toilets?

Not asking about the 'spirits' you guys consumed but did you notice any 'spirit" activity at all? Thank you!

Dirty G
Amityville Member

Post by Dirty G » Thu Jun 17, 2021 2:38 pm

believer wrote:
Mon Jun 14, 2021 8:32 pm
daiichi wrote:
Feel free to share your thoughts as well, but no trolls please. :naughty: Serious discussion only.
You made a post with a theory that the house wasn't haunted.....George just had a really bad case of the shits.

And then add 'no trolls please' and 'serious discussion only'?!?!?!

:fp:
your saying he's a troll?

Brendan72
Forest Giant

Post by Brendan72 » Sat Jun 19, 2021 4:37 pm

Since we are talking about toilets when will someone flush this one?
- Brendan72

"May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house."
- George Carlin. Comedian. (1937-2008)