Osuna 'flip-flop' Question...

General Discussion About Anything Amityville And Other Paranormal Topics
azukoski
Amityville Member
Posts: 81
Location: suffolk county
Contact:

Osuna 'flip-flop' Question...

Post by azukoski » Thu Mar 01, 2007 3:53 pm

Hi,

I've read Ric Osuna's 'first book proposal' on here and I'm interested in knowing if he admits to having written it or what he has to say about it after his flip-flop. Anyone read anything where he addresses this question? He's also admitted on a televised interview that he was diagnosed by a psychiatrist as a pathological liar?

Thanks.

Andy
Last edited by azukoski on Mon Oct 08, 2007 1:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
BillyCigars
American Psycho
Posts: 2692
Location: I Have To Return Some Videotapes

Post by BillyCigars » Thu Mar 01, 2007 4:38 pm

Ric Osuna's authorship of that book proposal has never been in question. But the events that surround his flip-flop have.

I was around at the time it all went down but the details are foggy for me. Fortunately, Sherbetbizarre was there (and several others) and he followed Ric's flip-flop closely so hopefully he'll chime in.

But to get you started, here's a simple breakdown of what happened:

http://www.amityvillehorrortruth.com/reflipflopped.htm

In short, Ric likely flipped because when he was writing the proposal, it was evident that his writing needed some serious polishing. Lee made the suggestion that they put the project on hold until Ric had taken some writing classes.

Infuriated, Ric did what he did....
"The old man's still an artist with a Thompson."

azukoski
Amityville Member
Posts: 81
Location: suffolk county
Contact:

Post by azukoski » Thu Mar 01, 2007 5:44 pm

Thanks Billy. (Seems old Ric is slightly sensitive to constructive criticism :) )

lol

User avatar
BillyCigars
American Psycho
Posts: 2692
Location: I Have To Return Some Videotapes

Post by BillyCigars » Thu Mar 01, 2007 6:35 pm

Azukoski wrote:Seems old Ric is slightly sensitive to constructive criticism
Big time.

Hey welcome to the boards by the way!!!
"The old man's still an artist with a Thompson."

azukoski
Amityville Member
Posts: 81
Location: suffolk county
Contact:

Post by azukoski » Thu Mar 01, 2007 7:20 pm

Hey thanks Billy :D

Hi everyone. Sorry for not introducing myself. I'm Andy, 33, from Port Jeff, which is like 45 mins from Amityville and Ive been really hooked on the whole thing for the last couple years. I've been coming on this site and reading all the info and posts since 2005 and never really posted I guess.

I'm always on here learning more about the house etc...I cant get enough thoough. I guess George Lutz was right when he said that people find themselves thinking about the house constantly, going back to it again and again etc on Merve Griffin. It seems like it has some sort of power over me, and it gets worse with time. Oh well, too late now haha. I'm dssappointed that the Amityville Horror Picture Book never came out and George Lutz's passing.

But anyway, I think this site and the board here is great! Sorry for ranting guys... Well, guess I will go watch the A&E special on Ronald Defeo and see what story he tells this time, since I never saw it lol

User avatar
Dan the Damned
Lost Soul
Posts: 11646

Post by Dan the Damned » Thu Mar 01, 2007 9:34 pm

Actually, last I heard, a few of George's friends were still working on the Picture Book - and I think they plan to have it published.

User avatar
msmart112
Amityville_Member
Posts: 1921

Post by msmart112 » Sun Mar 04, 2007 11:58 am

BillyCigars wrote:Ric Osuna's authorship of that book proposal has never been in question. But the events that surround his flip-flop have.

I was around at the time it all went down but the details are foggy for me. Fortunately, Sherbetbizarre was there (and several others) and he followed Ric's flip-flop closely so hopefully he'll chime in.
I heard the real reason for the flip-flop was that at a meeting at Lee's house back in 2000...Lee ate a cheese danish that Ric had his eye on.
Image

User avatar
BillyCigars
American Psycho
Posts: 2692
Location: I Have To Return Some Videotapes

Post by BillyCigars » Sun Mar 04, 2007 12:07 pm

Hahaha, there was also an incident where everybody "ordered pizzas without him".
"The old man's still an artist with a Thompson."

azukoski
Amityville Member
Posts: 81
Location: suffolk county
Contact:

Post by azukoski » Mon Mar 05, 2007 3:09 pm

Ah...well that puts everything in perspective. Thats enough to make anyone do a flip-flop.

Thanks for the inside scoop guys 8-)

User avatar
sherbetbizarre
Administrator
Posts: 9711
Contact:

Post by sherbetbizarre » Mon Mar 05, 2007 6:31 pm

He certainly didn't deny writing it.

In fact, when it went online, one thing he complained about was that his original version was posted, and not his hastily-written rewrite which was also rejected.

So in other words, he actually admitted it was all his work.


Here are some posts after his DeFeo book came out:

JAZZ
Registered User
Posts: 1
(4/4/02 2:24:33 pm)
Reply Lutz Reaction

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So I'm curious as to what the Lutz reaction is to the lastest stab at their credibility?


ric112
Moderator
Posts: 980
(4/4/02 2:48:49 pm)
Reply
Re: Lutz Reaction

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
With all due respect, it is not a stab to their crediblity, but more of a spotlight on their lies and the fraud they perpetrated.

The Truth Will Set You Free...


JAZZ
Registered User
Posts: 3
(4/4/02 2:55:23 pm)
Reply Re: Lutz Reaction

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Any word from them? Do you think they have read the book yet?


ric112
Moderator
Posts: 981
(4/4/02 3:35:08 pm)
Reply
Re: Lutz Reaction

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't have a clue...maybe they'll read it soon. Not sure, though.

The Truth Will Set You Free...


The Amityville Rock
Admin/Moderator
Posts: 192
(4/7/02 6:22:13 pm)
Reply Looky What I Found

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
From: Lois Lane (loislanez@hotmail.com)
Subject: Re: The Amityville Murders/Hoax
Newsgroups: alt.paranormal
View: Complete Thread (9 articles) | Original Format
Date: 2002-03-15 15:16:06 PST


Sorry to tell you that the Lutzes (the so-called "perpetrators" you
refer to) have never admitted to a hoax. Ever. Even their testimony
in the federal lawsuit back in 1979 (Lutz v. Weber) indicates that
both George and Kathy Lutz were convinced that some kind of
supernatural force was present in the Amityville house. Moreover,
both George and Kathy appeared on the History Channel's two-hour
documentary on the Amityville case which ran in October 2000 (and is
repeated quite frequently - you should check it out). In the
programs, they described their ordeal in detail and sat together, side
by side, despite the fact they are now divorced. Their interview was
compelling, honest and straight-forward. This was their first
television appearance together in more than twenty-years and seeing
them, especially poor Kathy who in very ill health, has given many
people a reason to take a second look at this case. All roads do not,
as you claim, lead to a "hoax." Where they DO lead is to a group of
unscrupulous individuals who became jealous of the success of the
Lutzes' book and began a vendetta to crucify the family publicly. If
they couldn't be a part of the success, then these spiteful people
would get their names in the media (and hopefully score a few bucks
for themselves) by calling it a fraud.
It is nothing more than a vicious smear campaign that continues to
this day on the Internet, promoted by the self-serving agenda of the
so-called "author" whose mission now is to discredit the Lutzes and
his former business partners --not because of any new "evidence" he
has produced that the story was a hoax -- but because they told him he
was not skilled enough as an author to accurately tell the true story.

Why is it some people are so quick to judge the Lutzes, yet refuse to
see that there is another, much darker, side to this story in the
people who have publicly demeaned and slandered them for over
twenty-five years?
dayporter@hotmail.com (Day Porter) wrote in message news:<dfccf461.0203150137.44e924c@posting.google.com>...
> I, for one, am anxious to read this new book. If the author is
> credible then it will be apparent from his research and writing. If
> he isn't then that too will be apparent.
>
> Don't treat the Amityville hoax like it was a religion. You may wish
> it were true, but as they say, all roads lead to it being a hoax. I
> saw an interview a few years ago where the perpetrators actually
> admitted it was all a hoax. Even Superman couldn't make this tale
> seem worthy of belief. LOL!

loislanez@hotmail.com (Lois Lane) wrote in message news:<cec44498.0203141959.5d05e181@posting.google.com>...
> > I don't think a hoax was ever proven. In fact, my understanding is
> > that the author of this upcoming "book" was in fact another
> > jealous/vindictive individual who befriended the Lutz family, wrote a
> > book claiming their story was 100% true, then turned around and went
> > searching for his found his pot of gold on the other side of the
> > rainbow when the Lutzes told him that his work was not good enough to
> > be published.
> >
> > Seems to be yet another case of sour grapes than a legitimate work
> > debunking any story.
> >
> > Why is it that this so-called "proof" of a hoax has never surfaced
> > before?
> >
> > Could it be someone is holding out for big bucks.. or that the
> > evidence doesn't exist in the first place?
> >
> > Either way, this upcoming book (which is not being promoted in any
> > legitimate periodicals used in the publishing world) is hardly the
> > definitive account of this story. The author's hands are dirty and
> > he's been known to twist facts around to support his latest theory of
> > the "truth." Moreover, my understanding is that he is a professional
> > pornographer and webmaster - not a legitimate researcher or reporter.
wingedwolf3@aol.comgrblplx (Winged Wolf) wrote in message news:<20020217151921.09595.00000447@mb-me.aol.com>...
> > > > From reading the author's
> > > >synopsis of the book, it seems the supernatural claims were created to
> > > >aid the defense of the accused son who killed his entire family.
> > >
> > > I thought they were made to aid the family in raking in megabucks--which they
> > > did.
> > >
> > > --Winged Wolf, Psion
> > > Home Page
> > > www.angelfire.com/realm2/...index.html
> > > The Psion Guild
> > > www.ThePsionGuild.org
Post a follow-up to this message


Mike Reilly
Administrator/Moderator
Posts: 182
(4/7/02 9:05:21 pm)
Reply Re: Looky What I Found

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Great stuff, Rock - thanks for posting that. That entire thread was quite funny. Nice to see the loyal Lutz groupies still have nothing to talk about and remain permanently incapable of discussing facts (not that there was ever any doubt). Referring to the opposition as "a pornographer" is so much more appropriate for their intellectual and mental caliber - and of course it always manages to destroy their own arguments, every time. No one was fooled by Lois' jealous whiny histrionics; if anything she generated interest in Ric's book. Thanks, Lois.

I especially liked "Day Porter's" reply to her post, which went unanswered and unchallenged, and with good reason:
"Message 8 in thread
From: Day Porter (dayporter@hotmail.com)
Subject: Re: The Amityville Murders/Hoax
Newsgroups: alt.paranormal
View this article only
Date: 2002-03-15 19:52:42 PST


sounds like you are their biggest fan. i do recall seeing the lutzes deny and admit on tv in the early 80's and late 70's that certain parts of their story were false and fabricated. Dr. Stephen Kaplan's book--amityville conspiracy something--did an excellent job of pointing out the inconsistencies and the real truth. now i am just waiting for this new book to see what new information is revealed. i am not so interested in the horror/hoax debate but am interested in learning about the murders that took place in the house."



David112LiveAtTheWitchesBrew
Admin/Moderator
Posts: 21
(4/7/02 9:51:38 pm)
Reply Re: Looky What I Found

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Rock, what a great find bro LOL!!!, Lois is really making herself look like the pompous ass that she always has been,and don't you think that the name "Dayporter" is a little ironic LOL!!! As far as I am concerned, Bonfiglio, Lois, Lisa-Marie and the rest of those Short Bus passngers can blow it out thier Arse and paint it green. Can you send me the link to that newsgroup ? I really feel that there is a need for "Updates" Like Nero before me, I am just going to log into that newsgroup...

*Grabs Violin*

Peace Out
David


Mike Reilly
Administrator/Moderator
Posts: 183
(4/7/02 10:15:22 pm)
Reply Re: Looky What I Found

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
That's a USENET group called alt.paranormal, Dave. You can get to it through any news reader software like Outlook Express, if it's configured for your ISP settings. Looks like the topic of discussion dates back to last March, but Amityville always seems to come up on a habitual basis on that newsgroup so it's only a matter of time before it's hotly revisited.


AMHREAL
Registered User
Posts: 42
(4/8/02 12:17:25 am)
Reply Bummer

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(This message was left blank)

Edited by: AMHREAL at: 4/16/02 9:19:03 pm


ric112
Moderator
Posts: 993
(4/8/02 1:11:36 am)
Reply
Re: Bummer

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks, Rock for the link. Quite entertaining.


I don't follow your post, AMHREAL. Care to elaborate? Thanks.

The Truth Will Set You Free...


AMHREAL
Registered User
Posts: 43
(4/8/02 1:58:28 am)
Reply nope

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(This message was left blank)

Edited by: AMHREAL at: 4/16/02 9:20:01 pm


MRSD112
Registered User
Posts: 40
(4/8/02 8:55:12 am)
Reply Re: nope

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HUH??????
I live in america i can change my opinion any time i feel the need.
Notice i said need not want to or would care to.
Need to change opinion when you have been informed of the other side of the story.
When you can see real documented evidence.
When you can read real trial transcripts and testimony left out of other true books.
When you have bold faced facts not speculation then you can change your opinion.
When you see one inaccuracy after another one contradiction after another then you change your opinion.
So why would some one get hammered so to speak for a change of opinion???
Why should anyone have to point out some one changed their opinion?
It is a GOD given right to change my opinion if i need ,want or care to .

Edited by: MRSD112 at: 4/8/02 8:57:10 am


The Amityville Rock
Admin/Moderator
Posts: 194
(4/8/02 10:09:49 am)
Reply Re: nope

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
At one time I did think that story was true (as I've stated more than once) . However I've since discovered that it is/was nothing more than a big stinking pile of B.S.

Attacking Ric, Mrs. D, Roxanne Kaplan, Kevin Wagner, Mike, Dave, myself, ect. ect. will not change anything. See others have tried your little trick (Bonfiglio, Lois Lane, Ozz, Night Porter, ect. ect), and failed.
JUST BECAUSE YOU CAN NOT DEAL WITH THE REAL TRUTH BEHIND YOU FAVORITE STORY, DOES NOT MEAN THAT EVERYONE ELSE IS WRONG. IF IT WAS ONE PERSON CLAIMING IT WAS ALL A HOAX MAYBE, BUT C'MON SO MANY OVER THE LAST 25+ YEARS. THE LAST OF WHICH HAS PRODUCED FACTS (YOU REALLY SHOULD READ THE BOOK ) THAT HAS DESTROYED THE LAST VASTAGE OF THE IMAGE OF A REAL HAUNTING EVER TAKING PLACE IN THE HOUSE IN AMITYVILLE.


The Amityville Rock
Admin/Moderator
Posts: 195
(4/8/02 11:03:01 am)
Reply Re: nope

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Even though it does not (or at least should not) matter to anyone. Here is what I stated after I discovered the REAL TRUTH ABOUT AMITYVILLE:
Messages 1-10 from thread
Message 1 in thread
From: Jason Fox (XXX@nbnet.nb.ca)
Subject: I Was WRONG
Newsgroups: alt.paranormal
View this article only
Date: 2000-08-19 16:37:00 PST


The facts are in, and the TRUTH ABOUT AMITYVILLE IS KNOWN, check it out
at:
www.amityvillemurders.com/index2.html

I am now sure that THE AMITYVILLE HORROR IS AND ALWAYS WAS A HOAX!

To find out way once you are at the site click on MYTHS AND FACTS and
HISTORY OF 112

THE TRUTH IS KNOWN AT LAST, AND MY EYES ARE OPENED, I WAS BLIND BUT NOW I
SEE!

AMHREAL
Registered User
Posts: 44
(4/8/02 11:05:32 am)
Reply Attack

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(This message was left blank)

Edited by: AMHREAL at: 4/16/02 9:20:43 pm


The Amityville Rock
Admin/Moderator
Posts: 196
(4/8/02 11:10:40 am)
Reply Re: Attack

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Well frankly friend Lane's comments were posted not all that long ago due to recent events (i.e Ric's excellent book being published), where as mine were posted two years ago. Do you see where I'm going with this?


AMHREAL
Registered User
Posts: 45
(4/8/02 11:14:40 am)
Reply Re: Attack

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(This message was left blank)

Edited by: AMHREAL at: 4/16/02 9:23:25 pm


The Amityville Rock
Admin/Moderator
Posts: 197
(4/8/02 11:23:43 am)
Reply Re: Attack

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You are like all the other Lutz groupies. You can not show any real evidence to prove that the Lutzes and co. are telling the truth, thus you dig up old posts trying vainly to caste those who showcase the truth in a negative light......

Seeing how you wish to continue this talk with Mike (and not myself), I'll back off. Just remember this though; now that even more of the truth is know, AH is even more of a joke than it was before


ric112
Moderator
Posts: 995
(4/8/02 12:59:02 pm)
Reply
Re: Attack

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It surely seems, AMHREAL, that you believe in the Lutzes' absurd story. I've come to that conclusion from reading your previous posts and from your username. And yes, you are entitled to your opinion.

So since you do not care to elaborate on the post when I asked you to, I assume your reasoning for putting it up there was to engage with Rock. I find nothing odd about Rock's two-year-old post. Two years ago, I also was wavering between believer and skeptic. It was not until I began my own independent investigation that I concluded the Lutzes were lying and the horror stories were all a hoax.

The Truth Will Set You Free...

User avatar
Dan the Damned
Lost Soul
Posts: 11646

Post by Dan the Damned » Mon Mar 05, 2007 6:42 pm

ric112
Moderator
Posts: 995
(4/8/02 12:59:02 pm)
Reply
Re: Attack

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It surely seems, AMHREAL, that you believe in the Lutzes' absurd story. I've come to that conclusion from reading your previous posts and from your username. And yes, you are entitled to your opinion.

So since you do not care to elaborate on the post when I asked you to, I assume your reasoning for putting it up there was to engage with Rock. I find nothing odd about Rock's two-year-old post. Two years ago, I also was wavering between believer and skeptic. It was not until I began my own independent investigation that I concluded the Lutzes were lying and the horror stories were all a hoax.

The Truth Will Set You Free...
I like how Ric first calls the supposed hoax "absurd," but then admits he couldn't be sure it was a hoax until he did his own independent research.

If it was so absurd, then that would mean it was obviously fake - no investigation necessary...

Was Ric really a magazine editor at one time? I'd like to have a word with his high school English teacher...

User avatar
BillyCigars
American Psycho
Posts: 2692
Location: I Have To Return Some Videotapes

Post by BillyCigars » Mon Mar 05, 2007 6:46 pm

Dan The Damned wrote:Was Ric really a magazine editor at one time?
Yeah. But as far as I know, he was a contributor for "Millionaire" magazine after his involvement with all things Amityville. Oddly enough, "Millionaire" magazine is sort of a lower-end magazine. I bought an issue while I still lived in NYC and was really surprised at how lame it was...

A couple of Osuna articles for Millionaire Magazine:

http://www.millionaire.com/interviews_fisher.htm

http://www.millionaire.com/jewelry/elegantcreations.htm
"The old man's still an artist with a Thompson."

User avatar
sherbetbizarre
Administrator
Posts: 9711
Contact:

Post by sherbetbizarre » Tue Mar 06, 2007 6:17 am

AMHREAL
Registered User
Posts: 35
(3/28/02 5:59:20 pm)
Reply Forward

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(This message was left blank)

Edited by: AMHREAL at: 4/16/02 9:41:40 pm


ric112
Moderator
Posts: 929
(3/28/02 6:48:49 pm)
Reply
Foreword

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
From Prentice Hall's first edition book:
“The names of several individuals mentioned in this book have been changed to protect their privacy. However, all facts and events, as far as we have been able to verify them, are strictly accurate.”
Also, let's not forget that the Lutzes promoted their book as a true story, something that critics, long before me, proved was a false statement. Besides, the Lutzes themselves claimed Anson's book was accurate.

It was a hoax, plain and simple.

The Truth Will Set You Free...

Edited by: ric112 at: 3/28/02 6:50:23 pm


ozz112
Registered User
Posts: 61
(3/28/02 7:13:25 pm)
Reply Re: Foreword

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ric: The movie "a beautiful mind" was also promoted as "a true story" even though some facts were changed to make the story more enjoyable to the viewer. In your opinion, are the producers of this movie also hoaxers?

ozz

Edited by: ozz112 at: 3/28/02 7:14:52 pm


ric112
Moderator
Posts: 932
(3/28/02 8:03:16 pm)
Reply
Re: Foreword

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Didn't see the movie and haven't read the book, so I am not sure of the comparison. But I will say that one is a hoaxer if they lie about an event that never happened as did the Lutzes. They lied about the history of the property and they lied about their experiences.

If the producers of the Blair Witch Project had insisted it was a true story then they would be committing a hoax.

Just because a certain amount of license is used in a movie does not necessarily make it a hoax.

The Truth Will Set You Free...


jbmeister
Registered User
Posts: 113
(3/29/02 2:11:48 am)
Reply Re: Foreword

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What I am gathering from what Ric is saying is that even though the Lutzes believe that what happened to them did and they told that story, that the embellishments alone by Anson to make the story more appealing or readable or giving it flow make the "entire" story a hoax.

are you also saying because they signed a contract with Prentice Hall at the outset of the writing of the book obligating them to promote it as is when it was finished also makes their story a hoax?

Anson did the research on the house and found the ketchum story, when did the Lutzes claim to know or make up all of that "before" they made their tapes and gave them to Anson, was this a story that Webber created for them?

Now, i fault them with having to or deciding to go along with the final edition as it was issued (carrying out their obligation to a contract) and having to go out there and basically white wash the entire book as truth.. that was unfortunate, but it certainly doesnt raise the spectre in my mind that they created a hoax to begin with..

I just dealt with a situation very similar to this where an artist on our label attempted to publicly disown a project after it was recorded and mixed because she felt like it wasnt an accurate representation of what she thought her music was to sound like.. And while i felt pretty bad that said singer disliked the production on her album and we tried to come to some sort of compromise, we werent legally bound to change or listen to her at all per her contract as she signed over control of the project to the record label.. this happens all the time when the originator of something no longer has creative control over something and it sucks.. it sucks really bad, especially when they get pissed or frustrated with it.. in the meantime, they gotta grin and bear it because the money ( advance, etc) is in their hands..

I think the Lutzes had to grin and bear it and probably lacked the backbone to sue and get out of the deal or they were just gonna have to suck it up and deal, much like our artist did. I guess they've done it for more than 20 years..does it suck for us? sure.. does it suck for them, yeah probably, but they got paid. But it surely is a miserable life when you know something isnt right and it's out there making you look like a liar for 20 plus years.. was any money worth that kind of price? Did the lutzes even realize that they'd be the subject of such personal bile and scrutiny. Geeze, it's always about the freakin' Lutzes and their ability to lie.. I have yet to really read a post criticizing Prentice hall and Anson for having the shameless gall to make the story more appealing to a reading audience and selling us the book as a true story.. maybe in the very very beginning of this, the lutzes didnt think anything would change... well let me tell you that in the music biz as i am sure it is with any high profile entertainment media medium, people say one thing and mean another. people promise this, people wine and dine you all for that signature that gives them, if they can get someone to sign it, control.

All of This still doesnt prove to me that their orginal story of their experiences was a hoax. all it does is show me that prentice hall, anson, et al, were excellent marketing people and sold the bill as a true story and probably ruined the opportunity for the original story to really be heard as is.. which I guess the Lutzes gave up doing actively until the documentary..


ric112
Moderator
Posts: 935
(3/29/02 2:33:50 am)
Reply
Re: Foreword

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
JB,

I've been in the actual house and it is a lovely home free from anything negative. With that said, I've discovered enough evidence to indicate that nothing every happened to them inside the house. I've also heard from many of their former neighbors that the Lutzes never even stayed there the entire 28 days, but only came to the house to give it the lived-in look.

George and Kathy have been caught in lie after lie. So since their is no physical evidence of a haunting, such as photographs, samples of the green slime, etc..., we only have their statements. Since they've proven less than credible and set the book in motion one month after they allegedly fled the house, it is my conclusion that they pre-planned the whole thing. Of course, there is much more proof than what I just referenced, but I don't feel like writing a book here in this post.

Now this does not mean that I do not believe in the paranormal. Rather, I feel this case has given a black-eye to the legitimate haunted-house cases.

The Truth Will Set You Free...

Edited by: ric112 at: 3/29/02 2:39:04 am



MRSD112
Registered User
Posts: 23
(3/29/02 7:48:03 am)
Reply

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
How did the Lutz see Ronnie Defeo's face in the house .
He has super human power ,or they just imagined it?
All that happened in one house?
The children had all that happen to them also.
The facts prove Butch is just a murderer not any demon,so the face that the Lutz saw was the demon pretending to be Butch?
Or the crime that took place in the house caused them to all have similar hallucinations?
Trial transcripts of people that have been around Butch for years state he acted irrational not as if he was possessed
In Ric's book is the proof that he did not act alone in this crime.
That alone contradicts he was possessed of super human strength,and nothing in the house influenced him to kill.

User avatar
Dan the Damned
Lost Soul
Posts: 11646

Post by Dan the Damned » Tue Mar 06, 2007 11:43 am

Ah yes - Ric's claim that he was inside the house...

Was he ever called on it - and given a response as to how he supposedly gained access to the house? :?

User avatar
sherbetbizarre
Administrator
Posts: 9711
Contact:

Post by sherbetbizarre » Tue Mar 06, 2007 12:20 pm

I believe he said as he was writing a hoax book, Mr. Wilson let him inside.

But Ric was sketchy on the details.

Oh, and Geraldine claimed she had befreinded Wilson, and he would let her plus her friends/family inside any time she wanted.

She tried to entice me over there with a promise of a house tour ;)

Blaine Duncan was the only one who took her up on the offer - which also included a visit to the cemetary and courthouses. But unsurprisingly, the house tour never happened.

User avatar
msmart112
Amityville_Member
Posts: 1921

Post by msmart112 » Tue Mar 06, 2007 12:21 pm

Ric wrote:I've also heard from many of their former neighbors that the Lutzes never even stayed there the entire 28 days, but only came to the house to give it the lived-in look.
MANY of their former neighbors?

Is that supposed to be like the MANY DeFeo relatives that Ric told us he spoke with? :roll:
Image

User avatar
sherbetbizarre
Administrator
Posts: 9711
Contact:

Post by sherbetbizarre » Tue Mar 06, 2007 12:30 pm

Yep. And the book was his oppotunity to expand on this, and actually quote these "neighbors".

Well he could have, if he was telling the truth ;)

User avatar
msmart112
Amityville_Member
Posts: 1921

Post by msmart112 » Tue Mar 06, 2007 1:40 pm

Here's an old post from the AT that was reposted on a different board.

A great example of Geraldine lying to Ric.

And note how irate enoonmai gets at the end! :P

Image
Image

User avatar
msmart112
Amityville_Member
Posts: 1921

Post by msmart112 » Tue Mar 06, 2007 1:44 pm

Here's another great example of Ric and Gerri lying.

On May 22, 2003, Gerri posted...

THE SHOES BILL WEBBER TRIED HIS BEST TO GET THEM IN AS EVIDENCE. THE JUDGE RULED THEY HAD NO BEARING ON THE CASE ONLY IN THAT IT SHOWED THAT BUTCH COMMITTED THE CRIME AND TRIED TO CLEAN IT UP.

The very next day...Osuna posted...

AS FOR THE BLOODY SHOES, SOME OF YOU ARE MISSING THE POINT: ALTHOUGH THEY APPEARED IN THE DEFEO CRIME-SCENE NEGATIVES, THEY DID NOT APPEAR IN THE CERTIFIED CRIME-SCENE LAB REPORTS. THIS ALONE INDICATES A REFUSAL BY THE THEN-SUFFOLK COUNTY POLICE TO INCLUDE ALL OF THE EVIDENCE. IT ALSO PROVES INTERESTING THAT THIS RED SUBSTANCE WAS NEVER TESTED, AS IT COULD HAVE BEEN BLOOD OR, FOR THAT MATTER, WATERY KETCHUP. IT ALSO PROVES INTERESTING THAT THE DEFENCE NEVER KNEW ABOUT THE EXISTENCE OF THE PHOTO.

So Gerri said that Weber not only knew about the shoes...but tried to get them entered as evidence. Yet...Osuna said that Weber never even knew about the shoes! :roll:
Image

User avatar
msmart112
Amityville_Member
Posts: 1921

Post by msmart112 » Tue Mar 06, 2007 2:00 pm

sherbetbizarre wrote:I believe he said as he was writing a hoax book, Mr. Wilson let him inside.

But Ric was sketchy on the details.

Oh, and Geraldine claimed she had befreinded Wilson, and he would let her plus her friends/family inside any time she wanted.
In the first version of Ric's "book"...while he never gives an exact date for his alleged tour...he does mention the tour just after stating that he spent 11 months uncovering "anything and everything" related To Amityville. And the 11 months was from when he met Ronnie at Greenhaven...which was in November of 2000.

So he's implying that his tour took place sometime during the last month of 2000...or the first ten months of 2001.

Ric (by his own admission) didn't see the "seventh body photo" until November of 2001.

Yet...in a chat on Blaine Duncan's old board...when asked about the window that appears in the seventh body photo...Ric said that Mr. Wilson had showed him where the window "used to be" in the basement.

But if Ric's alleged tour had taken place before he even knew about the seventh body photo...why would the window have even been brought up?

Not to mention the fact that the seventh body photo did NOT originate at 112. Meaning...why would Mr. Wilson show Ric where a window had been in the basement when said window was never in the basement?
Image

User avatar
Dan the Damned
Lost Soul
Posts: 11646

Post by Dan the Damned » Tue Mar 06, 2007 2:15 pm

And surely a basement window in that house would be, at best, one of those tiny windows like this:

Image

That pic isn't from the DeFeo house - just an example. But here's a pic from the DeFeo house, and it surely doesn't have room for full on regular windows (which seem to be shown in the "7th body photo"). I drew red lines where I think, at most, the basement level might have stuck out above the ground...

Image

Post Reply