Catching bad drivers

Off-Topic Chatter About Anything Non-Amityville
Forum rules
Posts in this section are deleted 5 years after the last reply
KevinW
Amityville Maniac

Catching bad drivers

Post by KevinW » Tue Jun 15, 2021 4:41 pm

During the warmer months when it's good weather, I go out jogging on Saturday mornings when I can to help with getting myself in shape and lose weight. The only problem is the people who don't know how to yield to pedestrians. It seems like every time I go out jogging, I encounter people who either are in too big of a hurry to wait a couple seconds for me or just aren't paying attention. The final straw for me was this past April when I was crossing in front of a post office truck, and the driver decided to make a right on red, completely oblivious to my being directly in front of him yelling for him to stop. I jumped out of the way, just missing getting hit by his side mirror by inches. After complaining to the post office, they apologized for "poor customer service". As a result, I got a body camera and have had it on me on my jogs since then. Here are the videos of what I've caught so far.

Kevin
All football is is a bunch of over-pumped jocks on steroids who say they're straight while they smack each other's behinds and chase each other around on a field so they can tackle another guy to play with that guy's ball.

KevinW
Amityville Maniac

Re: Catching bad drivers

Post by KevinW » Mon Jul 05, 2021 2:32 pm

Kevin
All football is is a bunch of over-pumped jocks on steroids who say they're straight while they smack each other's behinds and chase each other around on a field so they can tackle another guy to play with that guy's ball.

Brendan72
Forest Giant

Post by Brendan72 » Wed Jul 07, 2021 10:29 pm

You think your drivers are bad? Come to Australia where we drive on the wrong side of the road. :D
- Brendan72

"May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house."
- George Carlin. Comedian. (1937-2008)

KevinW
Amityville Maniac

Post by KevinW » Thu Jul 08, 2021 4:02 pm

:lol: