Ghostly Rape

General Discussion About Anything Amityville And Other Paranormal Topics
Alundra
Amityville Member

Ghostly Rape

Post by Alundra » Mon Apr 17, 2006 12:21 am

I was walking home with my bestie, and her ex. i turned to them and said 'did you know you can be raped by a ghost?'
well they both laughed and joked around, but after me and alex got home it turned serious, i told her 'im not going to try to convince you, but if you get raped by a ghost you cant say i didnt warn you'. then we were watching reality tv. as if to agree with me a medium told of a story where a woman had been raped by two ghosts (one held her down while the other...you know), which shocked alexandra into believeing.

it was kinda creepy, i mean, the EXACT day i told her theres a program on about it. i dont get reality tv guides, and i dont watch it as its not on my tv. so it was kinda kool.

what are your thourghts??
Im not suffering from insanity, I'm enjoying every minute of it :D

thislooksinteresting
Amityville Member

Post by thislooksinteresting » Mon Apr 17, 2006 3:56 am

Thats really wierd, i wouldnt of thought you could though! x
Watched The amityville horror for the first time on 15th April 2006!

Alundra
Amityville Member

Post by Alundra » Mon Apr 17, 2006 4:25 am

yup. they were saying you wouldnt feel it- it would go through you but i think you would

vampy1978
**ACCOUNT ON HOLD**

Post by vampy1978 » Mon Apr 17, 2006 4:43 am

The correct terminology for a sexual encounter with an apparition if you are a female is a 'Hecubus', for the male it is referred to as a 'Sucubus.'

These encounters normally occur at night while the person is alone in bed, and for whatever reason only occur to those that don't have a desire to engage in sexual activity in the middle of the night. :cry:

sherbetbizarre
Administrator

Post by sherbetbizarre » Mon Apr 17, 2006 5:43 am

When I first heard read about Amityville in an article with pics from the movie (around 1982/3)... I turned to the TV guide about 15 minutes later - to see the movie premiering that very night!!!

Alundra
Amityville Member

Post by Alundra » Mon Apr 17, 2006 5:46 am

lmao well you cant really rape thw WILLING vampy ;)

amandapanda887
Amityville Addict

Post by amandapanda887 » Mon Apr 17, 2006 11:21 am

lol your taking that off of amityville 3D... Lol I laughed so hard when I heard that. Wonder if its possible...

MalendaLayla
Amityville Addict

Post by MalendaLayla » Mon Apr 17, 2006 1:35 pm

I've never seen Amityville 3-D, are there ghostrapes in it?

Anna Nicole Smith claims to have been sexed up by a ghost. Maybe even more than once....I read about it in an interview with her in Maxim or FHM.
Malenda Layla

zena1129
Amityville Member

Post by zena1129 » Mon Apr 17, 2006 2:08 pm

The movie "The Entity" is about that. It is also based on a true story.

Regtenex
Amityville Member

Post by Regtenex » Mon Apr 17, 2006 3:56 pm

Meg Ryan's character in Amityville 3-D said. "Did you know you could have sex with a ghost?"

Not the same thing as rape......because I assume she meant the ghost sex was consentual.
M.M.

masterofcreeps
Amityville Member

Post by masterofcreeps » Mon Apr 17, 2006 7:33 pm

I'M NEVER SLEEPING AGAIN! Although..... i have a pretty dead sex life anyways.... oh crap.... bring it on...... haha......

Regtenex
Amityville Member

Post by Regtenex » Mon Apr 17, 2006 7:44 pm

Thats ok. I don't have one at all.
M.M.

Alundra
Amityville Member

Post by Alundra » Mon Apr 17, 2006 10:53 pm

amandapanda887 wrote:lol your taking that off of amityville 3D... Lol I laughed so hard when I heard that. Wonder if its possible...
i dunno what your talking about...
MalendaLayla wrote:Anna Nicole Smith claims to have been sexed up by a ghost. Maybe even more than once....I read about it in an interview with her in Maxim or FHM.
whos that??
masterofcreeps wrote:I'M NEVER SLEEPING AGAIN! Although..... i have a pretty dead sex life anyways.... oh crap.... bring it on...... haha......
well just hope poltergeist arent into S&M
Regtenex wrote:Thats ok. I don't have one at all.
ha ha, ive never had one lol

Mossy Oak Mudslinger
Adriano Moraes

Post by Mossy Oak Mudslinger » Mon Apr 17, 2006 11:42 pm

vampy1978 wrote:The correct terminology for a sexual encounter with an apparition if you are a female is a 'Hecubus', for the male it is referred to as a 'Sucubus.'

These encounters normally occur at night while the person is alone in bed, and for whatever reason only occur to those that don't have a desire to engage in sexual activity in the middle of the night. :cry:
It's called sleep paralysis. I have actually experienced this once,but of course I was'nt raped. And it can be frightning if you don't know what it is.

HYOPNOGOGIC HALLUCINATIONS AND SLEEP PARALYSIS

This phenomenon refers to dreaming while awake and usually occurs just before falling asleep. These dreams can be frightening because the setting reflects reality (i.e., occuring in the bedroom) and the content of the dream is often threatening.

Sleep paralysis is the experience of waking up (usually form a dream) and feeling paralyzed, except for being able to breathe and move the eyes.Hypnogogic hallucinations and sleep paralysis may occur together. These conditions are common in people with narcolepsy but can also effect others, particularly people who are sleep-deprived. Although a pretty terrifying event, these events are not physically harmful.

Sleep Paralysis
http://sleepdisorders.about.com/cs/slee ... basics.htm

The Old Hag and Sleep Paralysis
http://sleepparalysis.dnswh.com/what_is ... alysis.htm
[img]http://i2.tinypic.com/soag06.jpg[/img]

Alundra
Amityville Member

Post by Alundra » Tue Apr 18, 2006 9:58 am

well the thourght of an old hag has just made this topic sickening :shock:

but on another note, this lady was thrown to the floor and held down durin her normal daily activities

bobbo
Amityville Addict

Post by bobbo » Tue Apr 18, 2006 10:06 am

Once again, good show Mossy! I've suffered this experience, too, though the term given me was "Night Terrors." Do you know the experience? You're aware that you're sleeping; the bed, room, and even present company (sleeping themself-or-selves) is present. But you perceive that you're awake, and that...something unpleasant, that you can't quite see, is approaching...

I've had this deal for YEARS. Literally. Several of my mates in a row have mentioned that I whimper and moan until they wake me, and then I go right back to sleep. I think psychologists note it as an indication of feelings of long-term paranoia (low grade), or just blanket/general insecurity. And, really, it's only once or twice a year.

But I think it'd be plain-two-by-four-DUMB to equate night terrors, or sleep paralysis, with ghost rape, be it of the Incubus or Succubus type.
No, I don't think that's what this poster was talking about AT ALL. Having never experienced any contact from my own night terrors, I'd have to assume a ghost rape would actually have a PHYSICALLY NOTABLE FOREIGN PRESENCE involved, wouldn't you?

Okay,
Bobbo
What the Hell are we standing here listening to?

MalendaLayla
Amityville Addict

Post by MalendaLayla » Tue Apr 18, 2006 10:09 am

Regtenex wrote:Meg Ryan's character in Amityville 3-D said. "Did you know you could have sex with a ghost?"

Not the same thing as rape......because I assume she meant the ghost sex was consentual.
WOWZA! I may have to rent that movie, just to see it....

I was highly irritated, because I bought the original Amityville Horror, and then like a month later saw the box set with the first three films and the extras/documentary disc.....

Now I own the original, the 2005 remake, and also Amityville 2.
Malenda Layla

MalendaLayla
Amityville Addict

Post by MalendaLayla » Tue Apr 18, 2006 10:13 am

Anna Nicole Smith is pretty popular here in the US. She started off as a Playboy model, as far as I can remember, and then became basically a B or C list actress, and also was the Guess Jeans girl for a while - she was married, shortly, to a very old man who also happened to be very rich, whom she had met while she was a stripper in TX. Then after a few years, she had gained tons of weight, and had her own reality show....she always seemed drunk, drugged or both. Then she allegedly took an over the counter drug called TRIMSPA, lost a ton of weight, and she is now their spokesmodel.
Malenda Layla

Alundra
Amityville Member

Post by Alundra » Tue Apr 18, 2006 11:00 am

pfft this is off topic allready, so im just gunna waffle on

we just got the movie, ive hired the old and the new versions, im hoping to watch them sooooooon lol

MalendaLayla
Amityville Addict

Post by MalendaLayla » Tue Apr 18, 2006 12:25 pm

Off-topic.....how?? I only posted the info on ANS because someone asked who she was, in reply to my post that she claims to have been raped by a ghost. Sheesh.
Malenda Layla

masterofcreeps
Amityville Member

Post by masterofcreeps » Tue Apr 18, 2006 6:26 pm

I find it hard to believe that anyone or anything could have raped ANS.... she pretty much just gives it away anyways.... haha.

Hey Mossy, that was pretty kool information you posted on the Sleep Paralysis, I've woken from a nightmare and felt like was trying to scream but nothing was coming out.... then i finally completely woke up sweating and shaking....
GREAT! sounds like an orgasim..... and lucky me.... happened while I was asleep.... DAGGIT I miss out on everything..... UGH!